Here are the Github repositories for all the projects Lexigram encompasses:
If you would like to contribute, please keep the following in mind:
- If you make a change that affects the setup (ex. Adding a new custom slot type), make sure you're updating the documentation.
- If you make a new intent, make sure that you follow the same syntax as the rest of the templates. DO NOT just put English text in the
- Make sure you look at the translating guide below to get your intent ready for translation.
- Translation help! If you are a native German, or French speaker, please help with staying on top of new intents and responses. Look at the translating guide below to get setup.
- Alexa now supports Italian, Japanese, and Spanish. If you are a native speaker of any of these, we could use the help getting the skills translated into these languages.
- New features and refactoring. Please test all code extensively before you commit.
There are two main areas translation needs to happen. The sampleUtterances and templates files. Translation should be pretty straight forward.